Monday, July 9, 2007

Opening the Quran, SubhanAllah! What's up with that :)

Many times in my life when things have seemed difficult and troubles are plentiful Allah has shown me His mercy, love and care. This past weekend our family has had to deal with two different difficulties, both of which have to do with our in-laws. The relationships are strong and healthy but circumstances have presented us with several challenges. After salat I made duaa' for help, support and guidance in general and specifically for relief, sustenance, righteous spouses for our children, relief for a dying family member and comfort and guidance for his family. Then I open the Quran at random (as I love to do) and what do I see? Surah An-Nahl, ayat 66-75 and Allah's beautiful words about sustenance, death, spouses and guidance! Subhan Allah!! Just what I needed.
What's up with that? :)

No comments: